Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When I leave...

Every once in a while I jump at the opportunity to get out of the house and let Barrett get some good quality time in with the kids by himself. I come back a short while later and low, and behold, this is what I find...



Anson up in this tall tree by himself with no one, not even his father, terribly close to him.

Guess what? Anson is in heaven. He stayed up there for a good 20 minutes after I got home-he was just singing and laughing, having the time of his life!

Barrett up there verbally assisting him down, no physical help at all. We need a tree house (with a net at the bottom)!

4 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

For some reason this doesn't surprise me in the least! It seems just like Anson, and just like Barrett ;)

Anonymous said...

hahah oh man. that boy!! And Barrett responsibly watching him from afar. haha. very funny. And YES you need a tree house in that magnificent backyard of yours! we'll supply the net.

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

I often wonder if getting away is really worth the state I find things in when I get home. Who am I kidding, of course it is.

Bethany said...

I love watching my brothers be daddies. I agree with Katie. That sounds just right like the two of them, silly guys. Glad you got a little Muff time.