Monday, May 9, 2011

I never meant for this to happen

I never meant to have this humongo gap in my posts-never! It just sorta happened. and the guilt has finally eaten away at my conscience and so yet again we will try this. ohhhhh, i've missed so much and will therefore be playing catch up for a while. Selfishly I will enjoy going through the archives of pictures and I will pick and choose the ones worthy of saving for posterity. because I'm the mom-that's why...and because i really want one of those neat-o books that you can have printed off from your blog. hardbound. to keep forever and ever. and if i continue in my normal timely manner we just might get to christmas in july and who doesn't love that thought? And mostly i'm doing this because Barrett started a blog overseas and i love reading it and am sad when he doesn't have something new posted (so i can only imagine how he feels when he sees our last post from september staring right back at him...)! And if anyone is out there reading this and is interested in reading about captain bishop's experiences, just let me know in the comments and i'll send you a link........So, now where was i....

5 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Um, yeah! I want to read the Captains blog!

Barney Blah...g said...

So do I.....

kim said...

I think I need to link as well!

David and Kendra said...

I would love to read his blog! and would love to see more from you also! good luck I know it is not easy and i need to get with it also!

Michelle said...

yay for bloggin again. :) love it.