Wednesday, January 16, 2008



Monday night we got a real treat when Barrett and I got to spend the evening with my brother's, their spouses, my stepsister and my dad and Cheryl. Their Christmas gift to us this year was an evening out all together. We started out being picked up by a limo, then we went to dinner at the spaghetti factory downtown and finally to the Morrison Center for a performance by the Riverdance company. It was a very enjoyable evening together, at least I thought so. The show actually took me back to my clogging days, but they were much better. There was so much energy and talent! It was awesome. Even the guys had a good time...It was also my first time in a limo-what fun. I really love my family and I'm glad we can get together and laugh and bond. Thanks to G&G Wood for watching the kids for us! It was our last hoora with Tucker and Michelle before they move down to Utah this coming weekend for a year. I am really gonna miss them and cute little Beck. It's not too terribly far, though, so I'm sure we'll get to visit a time or two while they're there...Thank you to Dad and Cheryl for this group date-we loved it!!

4 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great evening! I've always wanted to see Riverdance, I bet it was awesome.

Rae Jean said...

I am so jealous! Riverdance is on my bucket list...I would love seeing it. Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm just learning here...I love yours! Your pics are so fun and good to see. You can call or text him...yes, he is way into that...at 435-253-0470. He's working on his papers, and I'm sure within a month, we may know where he'll be for the next 2 years! Yeah! Keep in touch!

Rae Jean said...

Jedidiah James...that's who I was talking about! :)

Anonymous said...

hey... so i think i messed up on the link for mine and tuckers blog haha. it doesn't go to it.. so sorry! but i'm sure you know how to fix it now :)