Tuesday, January 15, 2008






Now, I have a lot of catching up to do since it's been over a month since my last post...The christmas holiday was great-lots of time spent with family. We went to kendra's dad's house for christmas eve and did fondue (cheese and chocolate!) and spent some time visiting with great grandpa(Keith) Botkin, uncle Trey, grandpa and nana botkin, and Kendra (my stepsister). Then headed home, put the kids to bed and opened up Santa's workshop till 2am. I had nothing wrapped and was still putting some finishing touches on some family gifts. Every year I say I'm gonna be better prepared...um,yah..Christmas morning came early with G&G Wood, Travis and Stacie, and Tucker,Michelle and Beck arriving around 7am. Unfortunately Bo was up for 4 hours inbetween with what I found out the day after christmas was a pretty nasty ear infection-poor kiddo. Needless to say, I was tired from the beginning and will blame that on my lack of picture taking for the day, which is horrible, but true. I'll just share the couple that I did get and hope that the grandparents got a few others..

The kids had a good time and we all got some really fun(funny) gifts- maybe I'll elaborate some other time. We took a couple hour break then went over to my dad's house to visit and exchange gifts. And finally over to mom and mike's for lunch/dinner and games and naps-yeah! We really had a wonderful day and were blessed with many nice gifts. The only thing that would've made it better would've been to spend part of the day withBarrett's parents. Bless their hearts, they are serving a mission in nairobi, kenya, and they're having wonderful experiences. We sure do miss them though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw yes Kendra! I loves your postings! The pics are especially great! :) your doing good here on blogger.com.. way better than me!
Kudos. haha. Well just to inform you.. i will be stealing some these pics from your page :)
keep up the good.. blogging. :)