Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 55th, Dad!

Happy Birthday, Grandpa (Dad)!!

This is a crazy day. We woke up to an inch of snow on the ground-boo (I'm totally ready for spring)...It basically melted by noon and turned out to be a nice afternoon-yea! We had a yummy lunch down at the shop(Boise Car Upholstery) this afternoon for a little birthday celebration for Dad. He treated us to Westside Drive In-a really great reuben sandwich if you're looking! And then I threw together a really scary, but decent tasting cake. I frosted it with Katie's pudding frosting while it was still warm-bad idea for obvious reasons. Like I said, not pretty, but it hit the sweet spot...All I can say is that I was in a hurry because the kid's wanted to see uncle Tucker before he had to leave for work. Hopefully we can do a little more thorough celebration this weekend...

No comments: