Tuesday, April 29, 2008

just a glimpse...

Here are a few random photos from the past month...


Bo's latest hair cut



It is officially springtime-we know because dandelions become a permanant fixture on Eden's face and on our furniture and floor...



Even Bo gets in on the flower picking, even if they are just the one's from the floor

Eden and Bo crankin' out some tunes...

Anson and Amanda flying a kite-it's up there, I promise, it's just white on the bottom

Eden loves Little Einstein's

Bo getting a little more brave walking between the furniture (this was at the beginning of the month-he's all over the place now)!


These ones are at my dad's house when we went over for dinner and birthday cheesecake-yum!



What a cutie!



No trip to grandpa's is complete without ice cream



Beck and Bo getting a ride from grandpa De-licious!!!
handsome Anson


12 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Bo is such a handsome boy! I can't believe he's walking. About time for another one, isn't it?? :)

Rae Jean said...

I'm so glad that you post the pics...it is so fun to watch your kids grow up on the internet! You're great parents! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! i love the one of edens hand holdin the flowers .. verry cute.
and her face smothered in the flowers haha.
We need to visit sometime.. feels like its been a while.. i guess just Friday. but still.

The Wallace Family said...

Holy Smokes Kendra I cannot belive it has been that long since I have seen your kids, they are all so big. Anson is so handsome and just a boy not little. He looks so sweet. man I miss him. Bo Who is he? So big moving I love it. We miss you guys over on this side of Boise. We have a blog at boisewallaces.blogspot.com, if you didn't already know:)

EmHy said...

Hey Kendra, Cute pictures the yellow stained dandelion face is too classic. Are you planning on coming to the Bushman Reunion this year? If so I can't wait to see you and your cute fam. Later

MOLLY said...

your kids are getting so big!! thy're so cute! i still cant believe you have 3 of them ;) you re a little ahead of katie and i. i just told katie last night i had a dream that you were getting married and i barely made it to the temple to see you come out and take pictures. and the funny part is that katie and i were moving the next day to try and get into byu.

Bethany said...

Those are all so cute! That Eden and her flowers. I love it! Hooray for Bo. We knew you were just being a sneaky snake, and now you're running around like a wild man.

Royce said...

Your kids are so big and grown up. It must have been a long time since we've seen you guys. Sad. They are all such cuties. I am excited for you to meet Grace. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Jim and Katie said...

No Milk Today by Hermans Hermits?? That reminds me of Terry Botkin! We were on some trip....do you remember?

Our Growing Family said...

Ok Kendra- I'm getting ready to post on my blog and i have some of the same pictures!! Oh well, they are still cute! How funny!

wannabee free said...

SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!
How fun. The warm waether makes a big difference in outlook, eh? :)
I'm going to drop in on you one of these days soon!
LOVE, Challis

Kim Allen said...

Kendra! Hey I'm so glad I saw you at Kira's party. It was great to see you. Your kids are adorable.