Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How time flies....!

yes, another month has practically come and gone and what do we have to show for it..!?





We've been on the go this month, that's for sure. Anson has had field trips to the zoo (twice)/mk nature center/his school carnival/playdates to the park, library, back yard with lots of family and friends. Barrett and the boys enjoyed their father and son's overnighter. Eden and I made our own memories, we just forgot the camera. We planted most of our garden, went on some family bike rides, been reintroduced to rollerblades-anson loves them, even though he doesn't move very fast. and we've all enjoyed a spin or two on the new (used) radio flyer scooter! Eden, Bo and I go down to my dad's shop once or twice a week to visit, eat candy, get real dirty, etc..And with the nice (on again/off again) weather we've been spending some good times bbqing and making smores. yum!! I recently joined our ward's primary presidency and did my first sharing times over the month of May and now I get a couple months off. I'm really excited to be in primary! we are nearing the last days of school and I am so ready-yeah for the summer!!!

6 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Wow, that was a lot of pictures. But they were great. I expecially like the masks they made, and Eden's static hair!! Fun stuff :)

Anonymous said...

great picturess! my fav.. the one of Eden and Anson kissing on the tramp! Could you email that one to me?? haha i love it!

Bethany said...

It sure does fly. Look at all that fun you guys are having. I am so jealous of the backyard BBQ's and smores. Love it! Wish we could join in on the fun. Way to go on those rollerblades Anson. I'm no good at those.

EmHy said...

Kendra, you are one busy woman. Thanks for taking the time to share you pictures. What fun.

Lori said...

What a beautiful beautiful family!!

royce and aubree said...

you have an adoreable little fam!!