Tuesday, October 21, 2008

somewhere in September...

here we have a random racoon, who had the nerve to walk right up to our back window and tempt us outside to try to get a decent picture. There were actually 3 of them from who knows where. Never seen em before, haven't seen em since. They all ended up hiding out in one of the trees in the back yard and were gone the next morning. and for any of you who care, Lulu (the bunny) was unharmed during the whole incident...
Eden and Anson getting a few good bike rides in before it get's too bitterly cold...
For any of you who have seen the movie "Monster House" you may or may not remember a little girl in the beginning scenes who rides her tricycle along the sidewalk singing and talking to herself, riding as fast as she can. Eden loves to imitate this girl, riding back and forth between the neighbors houses. Why the headband and sunglasses, I don't know? Just because she's Eden, I guess.
This is a cute picture, I think, of Eden and my cousin Greta at a family get together at Winstead park. Unfortunately it's about the only decent one I got. Eden had so much fun with Greta. And we had a great time visiting with family, especially Gma and Gpa Munson who surprised everyone by coming to Nathan Munson's missionary homecoming-So fun!

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Kendra - I emailed you a while ago - I hope you got it!! I am so glad I found you!!!! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I can't believe you have three kids. (Eventhough I have three kids too) I want so badly to get in touch with you!! I can't wait to talk to you!!

Emilie

Rae Jean said...

Love the pics!!! I just love checking in on your blog. Your kids are sooo dang cute!