Friday, September 17, 2010

I've forgotten...

It has been 15 months. Fifteen months, my friends, since we've graced you with our family happenings. The guilt is about enough to do me in and so I'm gonna give it another shot. Seeing as how I have next to nothing to show for the past year and a half and knowing that the upcoming year will be one worth remembering (for future laughs, I hope) we begin anew...I should've started this hours ago but I'd forgotten how to change and rearrange and add and delete, etc, etc. Sooooooo tomorrow will bring new pictures and such. For now my empty king size bed is beckoning and with the Run for Autism Awareness in the morning I need all the rest I can squeeze in. And did I mention that I'll be walking and not jogging this year-I'm outta control, out of shape so we'll be doing a family stroll of sorts. All for a great cause so it's alright with me!

I'll be in touch, sooner than later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog looks great :)
love you kendra! oh and running is overrated :)

jayna said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again!

Love that picture of Eden so much!