Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is gonna take a while

This is just for the record. Pictures that fill my eyes to the brim with tears, both happy and sad. Barrett with the kids just before jumping in the truck to head to the airport...








Nice tire in the background, right? What were we thinking..?..

And then after our hasty arrival at the airport we found a slightly secluded area for some good-bye hugs and final words of wisdom and a little pinball...I refuse to post the pic of my red, puffy, ugly-cry eyes so this is what you get.




Daddy and Bo


I'm not quite sure who's consoling who here but isn't it cute?


Daddy and Eden


One final SMOOCH!

Luckily we were running just a little behind schedule so our farewell was abrupt and then he was gone...I could've rushed down the escalator and out the doors but the kids wanted to stop and play on the video games/rides downstairs-uuugghhhh...cursed machines! Even with no money they insisted on sitting for a few minutes. What could I do but oblige?


And now, to tell you the truth I'm ending this. It is taking a ridiculously long time to upload the pictures on here. I've been away too long-any ideas? pointers/suggestions?

3 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh Kendra this just makes me cry. I remember like it was yesterday the day we had to say goodbye to Dave. You and your family are and will be in our prayers. We love you!!!!!

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

Oh man, that had to be super tough! But I love your hair, it's way cute. Miss you guys so much, we have to come to Boise sometime soon.

Rae Jean said...

Yeah! Welcome back. Keep us posted! Great pics...brought a few tears to my eyes. Big hugs and kisses. Love you!