Tuesday, February 26, 2008

another tag

I actually borrowed this tag from my sister in law, Bethany, not because my answers will be interesting, but because I'd like to read about anyone else who feels like sharing-I might get specific at the end...


10 years ago: I was enjoying life as a sophmore at BSU, "waiting for my missionary" but dating a friend from high school that I really liked who was getting ready to go to Rick's college and play soccer. Crazy enough, I met Barrett almost exactly 10 years ago at an Idaho Stampede basketball game. We were both on double dates, but got to talking about mutual friends. nothing happened between us, we both liked our dates...isn't it crazy how life pans out?

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. survive my first pack meeting-our blue and gold banquet, nonetheless.
2. get Anson up and at em and out the door in a fairly good mood
3. make rice and sauce for chicken haystacks for tonight's banquet
4. take Anson to ST/OT and survive yet another week of 2 hours out in the waiting area with my two other kiddos who will undoubtably need naps and numerous diaper changes-blah..
5. spend some quality time with my wonderous husband who works way too hard! (and rarely complains)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. girl scout cookies (and, hallelujah, they're nearly here!)
3. Cheese-most every kind
4. chocolate-especiall Lindt dark chocolate, the little round ones in the blue wrapping or the godiva chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory-love that stuff!
5. fruit-especially with cheese or chocolate. just kidding. I like it plain too.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Give my husband a break from all his hard work-tell him to give up one or two or all of his jobs!)... pay off Eden's hospital bills...donate to several charities...I'd love to do some updates on this 1950's house of ours (which I love dearly)...pour a basement because I never wanna move, build a treehouse in this amazing tree in our backyard-it's just begging for a great fort...go on a few trips: to kenya to visit Barrett's parents on their mission, back to switzerland for the cheese and chocolate and the mountains and to Fiji for some real relaxation. I could go on and on...

5 Places I have lived…
1. Meridian, Idaho- 4 different addresses
2. Boise, Idaho -3 different addresses
3. Radcliff, Kentucky

Jobs that I have had...My first real job I had was that of a paper girl-4 years I had that route, then I worked at TCBY for a year, I waitressed at Chicago Connection for a few year, I worked for a microfilming company copying companies info onto microfiche, I worked for the YMCA, I worked for Concrete Construction Supply delivering stuff, bending rebar, etc..and I'm currently employed by Gap working on their stock team ocassionally and enjoying the discount...

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I hate pop-won't even drink it after a long, hot day climbing up and down hole in the rock
2. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, baseball gloves, cedar/sandal wood, hot popped popcorn, cilantro (fresh salsa) and chocolate cake baking in the oven
3. I was a treasure valley clogger for 5 years and loved most every minute of it, except freestyling.
4. I still sleep with my childhood blanket every night, though it is now a layer on our bed under the duvet
5. I want to serve several missions with my husband someday, and would love to learn a new language or two


I guess I won't get specific, but if you feel like sharing, I'll read up on you...you won't go unnoticed, I promise!

No comments: