Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tag

My first tag that I've found time to answer...

1. How long have you and your significant other been together? Married nearly 7 years and dated for 18 months before that-WOW, time flies...
2. Who eats more? Me, without a doubt
3. Who said I love you first? Me, Im pretty sure
4. Who is taller? Barrett's got me by a good6-8 inches
5. Who sings better? Barrett has a great voice
6.Who does laundry? I gather it, wash it, fold it, but have issues about putting it away for some reason...
7. Who does dishes? need I answer?
8.Who sleeps on the right side of thebed?Me
9. Who pay's the bills? Used to be Barrett until he went to Iraq and I had to learn how and somehow he never resumed responsibility
10. Who mows the lawn? I love to mow!
11. Who cooks dinner? I love to cook
12.Who drives when you are together? it's almost always me. Barrett likes to pull out the homework that needs correcting, which generally leads to a nap and I'm okay with itbecause I really enjoy driving
13. Who is more stubborn? me
15.Who's parent's do you see the most? mine, but we also really enjoyed going over to barrett's parents house until they left on their mission. we try to spread our love around the treasure valley.
16. Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty mutual
17.Who proposed? Barrett did in a way only he could pull off
18.Who is more sensitive? umm...., yah right-ME
19.Who has more friends? he's pretty darn popular
20. Who has more siblings? barrett 6-kendra 2 full, 1 half, 4 step
21. Who wears the pants? ultimately Barrett, at least concerning the important things in our life,I decide on the trivial ones...

2 comments:

MOLLY said...

hi kendra, i loved reading about your personality since i never really get to chat with you. its so crazy that so many of my friends and family already multiple kids. im excited to join you in motherhood but kinda freaked out at the same time.

Bethany said...

These sure are fun to read!