Tuesday, February 19, 2008

way to go, Anson!


Here I am doing a little catch up again. At the beginning of the month Anson's elem. school had a little end of the semester awards ceremony. Each class in the school got to nominate 5 kids in 5 different areas of improvement. Anson was awarded in the linguistic word-intelligence category in his specialized learning class. All I can think is that his vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds- I am so extremely proud of him. He came home with a medal(that Eden likes to wear around) and a nice certificate. Unfortunately I couldn't get to the ceremony because Eden got the barfs just as we were getting ready, but this is the picture his teacher sent me. She is putting the medal around his neck and the principal is looking on-both terrific ladies. Way to go, Anson!!

2 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Way to go big guy!!

Barney Blah...g said...

Hey Anson, good job! I guess you are growing up!