Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Don't you wanna take a nap?



Eden is at a crucial (for me) stage in her life right now. She is growing out of her afternoon naps-most days. Ocassionally she will still lay down, but not too often. If she is tired I try my darndest to get Bo to nap at the same time in order to feel like I might be able to get something accomplished during the day...Well, the other day she was being just a little bit crabby and I said to her,"Don't you just wanna take a nap"? And she glared at me and walked off and not five minutes later I went in her room to check on her and she was snuggled with her favorite blanket under her bed amidst her stuffed animals. Too sweet! I debated taking pictures or not for fear of her waking up, but I couldn't resist. Sleeping kids are the BEST!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Becky Ann and I use to pile all of our animals and dolls in our beds, especially when there was a thunderstorm outside. I agree, sleeping babies are the best

Jim and Katie said...

Looks like a good place to take a snooze! Wish I could do that right now.

Barney Blah...g said...

Yes I do want to take a nap!! May I join Eden?